Congratulations on Having a Baby!
At last, your new bundle of joy has arrived, so what’s next? We are excited to introduce you to Central Oregon Pediatric Associates, a leader in infant care for 40 years.
Welcome to the COPA Family
Central Oregon Pediatric Associates (COPA) was founded 40 years ago by Dr. Mary Brown, who is known throughout the region and the country for her dedication to the care of children. COPA has since grown to three locations and is now the largest pediatric practice in Oregon outside the Portland metro region with 19 pediatric-trained providers, all focused on the well-being of your child.
Our pediatricians have advanced medical training in the care and treatment of infants, children and adolescents, beyond the typical medical practitioner. This means your child will receive the best health care in the region from newborn to teen. We welcome you to our family of expert and dedicated providers who are eager to meet you and your baby. Learn more about The COPA Difference.
Take a Tour of COPA
Come on in and see what COPA's all about. We offer tours at all three locations, where you'll learn about your baby's health care and a provider of your choice.
Give Alicia Berry a call to set up a private New Family Tour: 541-389-6313.
Quick Facts about COPA
- Open 7 days a week, including holidays!
- Same day appointments
- 24/7 FREE Nurse Advice Line for COPA families
- Pediatricians onsite for after-hours care
- 19 providers to choose from
- 3 locations in west Bend, east Bend and Redmond
- Pediatric Specialists including:
- Infectious Disease
- Eating Disorders
- And more...
- Direct working relationships with leading Children's hospitals and partners such as:
- Dornbechers Children's Hospital / OHSU
- Randall Children's Hospital at Legacy Emanuel
- St. Charles Health System Cancer Care
- Sage View Behavioral Health
- St. Charles Mother and Child
Dr. Dale Svendsen
Board Certified Pediatrician
What do you think?
COPA wants to exceed your expectations as the families and caregivers of the children we serve. We appreciate any feedback you can provide on how we're doing and how we can improve.