COPA is hiring a Full Time CMA and Pediatric Nurse Practitioner to start immediately.
Position available immediately for a CMA
Central Oregon Attention Deficit Disorder Support Group has planned their free Fall support meeting schedule at Highland Elementary School at Kenwood on Newport Ave.
COPA launched a series of videos to help parents deal with typical, but challenging behaviors in their young children. There are seven videos designed to help support a parent's daily routines resulting in positive behavioral development.
Starting now, COPA patients can call to schedule an appointment to receive the Flu Vaccine.
Thursday, Sept 25th at 6:30 pm
Youth Concussion Seminar at Bend Parks and Recreation Community Room
COPA was recently recognized by the State of Oregon as a top notch medical care facility with designation as an official Tier 3 Patient-Centered Primary Care Home. A Patient-Centered Primary Care Home is a health care clinic that has been recognized for their commitment to patient-centered care.
Randall Children's Hospital in Portland, as well as Doenbecher Children's and Providence offer visiting pediatric specialists who regularly travel to Bend to see patients at the East Bend COPA location.
As many as a dozen pediatric specialists from the Portland area schedule their patients here in Bend in order to make it more convenient for Central Oregon parents who have a child with special medical needs.
Central Oregon Pediatric Associates (COPA) is seeking a part-time controller/financial analyst, responsible for negotiating insurance payer contracts, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financials, analyzing financial trends and assisting with strategic business decisions.
Families who struggle find it very difficult to spend the money required to keep dry diapers on their child, up to $100 per month per child. A group of Bend moms has coordinated a diaper drive to help. There are drop off locations all over town, including COPA in Bend.
East Bend COPA and west Bend COPA are accepting donations in their lobby.
Schedule An Appointment
24 Hour Nurse Advice
- 12/19/14 COPA is hiring a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner and CMA
- 10/15/14 Career Position is Open for Pediatric CMA
- 09/22/14 Central Oregon Attention Deficit Disorder Support Meetings
- 09/16/14 COPA launches video channel to help with positive parenting
- 08/19/14 Flu Vaccine Appointments Available
- 07/09/14 Free Seminar on Youth Concussions
- 06/23/14 COPA Awarded Tier 3 Patient-Centered Primary Care Home Recognition
- 06/09/14 Visiting Specialists from Portland Schedule Appointments at COPA
- 05/12/14 Career Opening for Controller/Financial Analyst