COPA is hiring a Full Time CMA and Pediatric Nurse Practitioner to start immediately.
Position available immediately for a CMA
COPA launched a series of videos to help parents deal with typical, but challenging behaviors in their young children. There are seven videos designed to help support a parent's daily routines resulting in positive behavioral development.
COPA was recently recognized by the State of Oregon as a top notch medical care facility with designation as an official Tier 3 Patient-Centered Primary Care Home. A Patient-Centered Primary Care Home is a health care clinic that has been recognized for their commitment to patient-centered care.
Randall Children's Hospital in Portland, as well as Doenbecher Children's and Providence offer visiting pediatric specialists who regularly travel to Bend to see patients at the East Bend COPA location.
As many as a dozen pediatric specialists from the Portland area schedule their patients here in Bend in order to make it more convenient for Central Oregon parents who have a child with special medical needs.
COPA is hiring a new CMA position available immediately.
Deschutes County Health Department has issued an alert regarding a recent, small outbreak of Pertussis in the region. They are urging parents to get up to date on vaccinations to prevent illness.
COPA has an immediate opening for a Certified Medical Assistant.
Great ideas for offering healthy snacks to the family over the busy summer months. Challenge yourself to rid the pantry of empty calories and provide the most nutritious and delicious options that kids will actually like.
After 37 years, Dr. John Chunn plans a major change in his work life by devoting more time to personal pursuits. He will still practice at COPA a few weeks each year and continue to consult on the more serious cases at COPA and in the region.
Schedule An Appointment
24 Hour Nurse Advice
- 12/19/14 COPA is hiring a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner and CMA
- 10/15/14 Career Position is Open for Pediatric CMA
- 09/16/14 COPA launches video channel to help with positive parenting
- 06/23/14 COPA Awarded Tier 3 Patient-Centered Primary Care Home Recognition
- 06/09/14 Visiting Specialists from Portland Schedule Appointments at COPA
- 12/30/13 COPA is Hiring a Certified Medical Assistant
- 09/24/13 Pertussis Outbreak in Deschutes County
- 08/10/13 COPA is Hiring Certified Medical Assistant
- 06/06/13 Healthy Nutrition Ideas for Vacation Travel