Insurance (New or Change)
As a courtesy COPA will submit claims to all insurance carriers if we have received proper verification of insurance coverage at the time of each visit. We bill insurance as a courtesy. However, you are ultimately responsible for all charges. Within 60 days of the visit, a payment (by you or your insurance company) must be made on your account to remain in good standing with our office. Please remember that insurance companies often deny claims based on the coverage your policy provides or deductibles that have not been met. If you have any concerns regarding your coverage or insurance payment, please contact your insurance carrier.
We accept all insurance plans but are contracted with the following:
QVI RISK SOLUTIONS
PROVIDENCE GOOD HEALTH
BLUE CROSS/BLUE SHIELD
FIRST CHOICE HEALTH
Oregon Health Plan
Oregon Healthy Kids Connect program
- 10/15/13 COPA is Hiring Registered Nurse and Business Positions
- 09/24/13 Pertussis Outbreak in Deschutes County
- 09/12/13 Fall Schedules Announced for Parent Workshops
- 09/09/13 Central Oregon Attention Deficit Disorder Support Meetings
- 08/30/13 2013 Flu Vaccine Available Starting September 16
- 08/10/13 COPA is Hiring Certified Medical Assistant
- 06/06/13 Healthy Nutrition Ideas for Vacation Travel
- 06/05/13 Dr. John Chunn announces plans to "mostly retire"
- 06/05/13 RN's Best Advice to Stay Sun Smart
What do you think?
COPA wants to exceed your expectations as the families and caregivers of the children we serve. We appreciate any feedback you can provide on how we're doing and how we can improve.Give COPA Feedback