Check out COPA's new Parenting-Plus Video Channel for great tips on ways to cope with your child's behavioral challenges from toddler to teen.
COPA welcomes new patients and families to our practice, whether you have a newborn or child of any age. Just give us a call and schedule your appointment at 541-389-6313. We encourage you to prepare for your visit by checking this link where you will find new patient forms, medical record transfer forms, policies, insurance information and more. If you're new to the area, click here to learn why COPA is the region's premiere provider of health care for children.
Well Child Visits
We encourage COPA patients to follow our recommended schedule of check-ups to ensure the child is seen by their primary doctor during times when he or she is not sick. Your child's doctor will monitor growth progress and development as well as discuss any issues related to health, nutrition and lifestyle that may be a concern.
Please check this link for more information about COPA's recommended schedule for vaccinations. Staying on top of your child's schedule will offer their best protection against dangerous infectious diseases that can lead to complications and, in some cases, cause life threatening illnesses.
Check out additional information and links regarding age-appropriate care, behavioral concerns, nutrition and other informative resources that will help you make good health care decisions on behalf of your child.
Web ResourcesAmerican Academy of Pediatrics
- 12/19/14 COPA is hiring a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner and CMA
- 10/15/14 Career Position is Open for Pediatric CMA
- 09/16/14 COPA launches video channel to help with positive parenting
- 06/23/14 COPA Awarded Tier 3 Patient-Centered Primary Care Home Recognition
- 06/09/14 Visiting Specialists from Portland Schedule Appointments at COPA
- 12/30/13 COPA is Hiring a Certified Medical Assistant
- 09/24/13 Pertussis Outbreak in Deschutes County
- 08/10/13 COPA is Hiring Certified Medical Assistant
- 06/06/13 Healthy Nutrition Ideas for Vacation Travel
What do you think?
COPA wants to exceed your expectations as the families and caregivers of the children we serve. We appreciate any feedback you can provide on how we're doing and how we can improve.Give COPA Feedback