We're Here When you Need Us
- 3 Convenient Locations
- Open 7 Days a Week and Extended Hours
- 24-hour Nurse Advice Line.
- Same Day Appointments**
** While we're not a walk-in clinic, our doctors block out a few time slots every day for COPA patients who are sick and need to see us right away. Call ahead early, as these slots can fill up fast. Please click here to prepare for your visit.
One Number Does it All
Call 541-389-6313 [ Appointments, Billing Questions, Nurse Advice ]
Fax Line: 541-389-8760.
New Patients: Please click here to prepare for your visit.
East Bend Location
2200 NE Professional Court
Bend, OR 97701
M-F: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
SAT/SUN: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
West Bend Location
1820 NW Monterey Pines
Bend, OR 97701
M-F: 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM
413 NW Larch Avenue
Redmond, OR 97756
M-F: 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Schedule An Appointment
24 Hour Nurse Advice
- 10/15/13 COPA is Hiring Registered Nurse and Business Positions
- 09/24/13 Pertussis Outbreak in Deschutes County
- 09/12/13 Fall Schedules Announced for Parent Workshops
- 09/09/13 Central Oregon Attention Deficit Disorder Support Meetings
- 08/30/13 2013 Flu Vaccine Available Starting September 16
- 08/10/13 COPA is Hiring Certified Medical Assistant
- 06/06/13 Healthy Nutrition Ideas for Vacation Travel
- 06/05/13 Dr. John Chunn announces plans to "mostly retire"
- 06/05/13 RN's Best Advice to Stay Sun Smart
What do you think?
COPA wants to exceed your expectations as the families and caregivers of the children we serve. We appreciate any feedback you can provide on how we're doing and how we can improve.Give COPA Feedback