Congratulations on Having a Baby! WE ARE EXCITED TO INTRODUCE YOU TO CENTRAL OREGON PEDIATRIC ASSOCIATES AND INVITE YOU FOR A TOUR OF OUR FACILITY.
Taking Care of Newborns for Almost 40 Years.
Central Oregon Pediatric Associates (COPA) was founded by Dr. Mary Brown in 1975. Dr. Brown continues to treat COPA kids while serving as the western regional director of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
Under Dr. Brown's leadership and legacy, the practice has maintained her original vision, which includes a commitment to pediatric medical excellence, inspired trust between the provider and patient and accessibility to all families in the region.
COPA has grown to 3 locations and is now the largest pediatric practice in Oregon outside the Portland metro region with 17 pediatric-trained providers, all focused on the well being of your child. COPA serves patients from a large region east of the Cascades.
Get to know our board certified pediatricians.
New Family Orientation Tours
COPA welcomes you and your new baby. We're happy to provide you information about our providers and what makes COPA different from other doctors in the region. On the tour, we’ll talk with you about your family and new baby and answer whatever questions are on your mind.
We'll share with you what your child can expect from COPA and show you around the clinic closest to your home or work. There is no fee. We do this because we understand that our doctors are people you’ll trust as a partner in your family's health care for many years to come. And, we are excited to get to know you.
Give Kim Hansen a call to set up a private New Family Tour: 541-389-6313.
Why Choose COPA?
Local OB/GYN physicians encourage new moms to choose COPA because they understand that our physicians are highly trained pediatricians specializing in the care of newborns, infants and children. We provide the much needed support to new parents, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with extended clinic hours and after-hours Nurse Advice.
Whether it's your child's primary pediatrician or our pediatric trained nurses, we are here whenever you need us the most. And, that's usually not just during business hours.
A pediatrician receives more specialized medical training regarding children's health than a general practitioner. A pediatrician specializes in a child's physical and mental development and knows what to look for in complex medical conditions. Our doctors are 100% pediatrics, only seeing children from newborn to teen throughout the life of their practice. This means that each of the COPA doctors have cared for hundreds or thousands of children and truly understand the health care needs of your child.
Quick Facts About COPA Health Care Services
- Open 7 days a week, including holidays!
- Same day appointments
- 24/7 FREE Nurse Advice Line for COPA families
- Pediatricians onsite for after-hours care
- 17 providers to choose from
- 3 locations in west Bend, east Bend and Redmond
- Pediatric Specialists including:
- Infectious Disease
- And more...
- Direct working relationships with leading Childrens hospitals and partners such as:
- Dornbechers Children's Hospital / OHSU
- Legacy Emanual Children's Hospital
- St. Charles Health System Cancer Care
- Sage View Behavioral Health
- St. Charles Mother and Child
- 10/15/13 COPA is Hiring Registered Nurse and Business Positions
- 09/24/13 Pertussis Outbreak in Deschutes County
- 09/12/13 Fall Schedules Announced for Parent Workshops
- 09/09/13 Central Oregon Attention Deficit Disorder Support Meetings
- 08/30/13 2013 Flu Vaccine Available Starting September 16
- 08/10/13 COPA is Hiring Certified Medical Assistant
- 06/06/13 Healthy Nutrition Ideas for Vacation Travel
- 06/05/13 Dr. John Chunn announces plans to "mostly retire"
- 06/05/13 RN's Best Advice to Stay Sun Smart
What do you think?
COPA wants to exceed your expectations as the families and caregivers of the children we serve. We appreciate any feedback you can provide on how we're doing and how we can improve.Give COPA Feedback