Classes & Events
Fun obstacle course for ages 3-10 on Sunday, July 14th, 2013
'A Heart to Heart Talk About Growing Up' Presented by COPA, with national speaker Julie Metzger, RN, MN, This event is held on April 12 and 13 at St. Charles Center for Health and Learning
COPA announces a partnership with Healthy Beginnings to sponsor 100 families registration fees for the Grin & Bear It Run on Saturday, March 9
COPA is offering a new class for expectant parents, Baby Care ABC's, offering hands-on training for newborns. The class is held at COPA's west Bend location.
4th of July Family Fun Area in Drake Park, Bend!
COPA is excited to sponsor the second annual Happy Girls Half Marathon, 5K and Happy Little Kids1.5K runs.
Schedule An Appointment
24 Hour Nurse Advice
- 10/15/13 COPA is Hiring Registered Nurse and Business Positions
- 09/24/13 Pertussis Outbreak in Deschutes County
- 09/12/13 Fall Schedules Announced for Parent Workshops
- 09/09/13 Central Oregon Attention Deficit Disorder Support Meetings
- 08/30/13 2013 Flu Vaccine Available Starting September 16
- 08/10/13 COPA is Hiring Certified Medical Assistant
- 06/06/13 Healthy Nutrition Ideas for Vacation Travel
- 06/05/13 Dr. John Chunn announces plans to "mostly retire"
- 06/05/13 RN's Best Advice to Stay Sun Smart