The COPA Difference
3 locations, 24-hour nurse advice
Same-day sick appointments, 8 am- 8 pm
Experts in Pediatrics
Providers have advanced medical training
A focused attention on infants
What do you think?
COPA wants to exceed your expectations as the families and caregivers of the children we serve. We appreciate any feedback you can provide on how we're doing and how we can improve.Give COPA Feedback
Schedule An Appointment
24 Hour Nurse Advice
- 04/12/15 Puberty Classes are Back!
- 09/16/14 COPA launches video channel to help with positive parenting
- 06/23/14 COPA Awarded Tier 3 Patient-Centered Primary Care Home Recognition
- 06/09/14 Visiting Specialists from Portland Schedule Appointments at COPA
- 09/24/13 Pertussis Outbreak in Deschutes County
- 06/06/13 Healthy Nutrition Ideas for Vacation Travel
- 06/05/13 Dr. John Chunn announces plans to "mostly retire"
- 06/05/13 RN's Best Advice to Stay Sun Smart
- 06/05/13 Top Tips for Preventing and Treating Summer Bug Bites