The COPA Difference
What do you think?
COPA wants to exceed your expectations as the families and caregivers of the children we serve. We appreciate any feedback you can provide on how we're doing and how we can improve.Give COPA Feedback
Schedule An Appointment
24 Hour Nurse Advice
- 10/15/13 COPA is Hiring Registered Nurse and Business Positions
- 09/24/13 Pertussis Outbreak in Deschutes County
- 09/12/13 Fall Schedules Announced for Parent Workshops
- 09/09/13 Central Oregon Attention Deficit Disorder Support Meetings
- 08/30/13 2013 Flu Vaccine Available Starting September 16
- 08/10/13 COPA is Hiring Certified Medical Assistant
- 06/06/13 Healthy Nutrition Ideas for Vacation Travel
- 06/05/13 Dr. John Chunn announces plans to "mostly retire"
- 06/05/13 RN's Best Advice to Stay Sun Smart